Friday, November 11, 2016

Anxiety attack

Its been 2 years now since I posted my last blog. Many things happened in my life that I think it is worth to blog about but I've known as the lazy type of person so yeah. What made me want to write again is recently I had a reality slap. Thinking about my future. What future? You don't even focus on whats matter the most to you right now which is your studies but still think about other stuff. Well done bro! Yeah, I don't give a damn.

All these years, you think that you made a right choice of not having a relationship with someone. You know that based on your experience, it brings more harm than good. I do feel like that. And plus you got your best friend beside you support and fully committed with you that having a relationship with someone is total waste of time. You are not ready. Yup, reality slapped me once again, my own best friend betray me and had found his so called future love life. What the F is going on here. What hurts the most is, I was being told by someone. I denied it first. I thought it was just a stupid rumor but no. There are true, The girl also is one of my closest friend. My life just went downhill from there. 

What am I supposed to do now? I'm happy but inside I feel like I want to explode. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. Is it because I scared that I might losing my best friend? Well the answer is YES. Its because I scared that I might ended up alone. YES. 

Because of that, I got anxiety attack just thinking about it. WTF Azuan. Stop making a fool out of yourself bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment