Friday, December 26, 2014

Mental


Im going mental over the simplest thing. I dont know why recently I got very dependent and overly attached to someone. I get so angry and upset being left alone and Im going crazy over the fact that maybe they forgotten me. I seem to get lost a lot. Recently I have been getting worse, I seem to be really happy then one silly thing got me so annoyed and angry. Especially to a particular person. Ya Allah, I think I have a some kind of bipolar disorder. Who knows, maybe its just an early detection. I must go check to psychiatry or something. Im really ashamed of my actions towards that person. Its like Mr. Creepy or Weirdo. Damn, I lost it. Totally lost it. Im so fucking sorry dude. Im needy. But the truth is deep down inside I really want a best friend but the way I acted. Sorry bro Im not going to be friend with you. Come on Azuan....


Chill dude chill....

No comments:

Post a Comment