Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Science Fair...

 Yes,  I did it again! Selalu lmbt nk update blog psl Science Fair yg sudah lame berlalu...padahal takla  lame sgt.....heee....ok....Let me share with you guys about my project. All the SPT students kene buat bende yg same iaitu Chemistry game yaw....ok..my project is ChemSnapDrawHangTabooboo...it is combination of four games which is snap, hanggaroo, taboo, and drawings. Idea sape? Idea aku gak..walaupun ade one of member from my class argue bende yg same tp aku still mempertahankan hak aku...wah....haaha.....okk...I just want to take this opportunity to appreciate everyone from my class that support each other to complete this task even though there is a lot of ups and downs. However, we manage to complete it with flying colours yaw! Although we didn't  win, we still got 4th place out of 24. Wow, barulah puas hati. huhuhuh.....huih...



Noktah dan Mike.


Jejaka dan Teman


Our board game. Nmpk cam cikai tapi boleh la...


puteri2 T03 yg membanggakan!


Teman (Harith) ngn membenyer...


Besta!


My English lecturer also like fascinated by our board game. She said it is very exciting and interesting. Nice....


with Azhani my tutorial life saver..(chemistry) heheee...

that is! Chiow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment