Friday, February 11, 2011

Music and Me

Without music my life will become empty. Music to me is a way of freedom and i can find peace if I hear my music. Of course according to my favorites. All of my problems will eventually become less burden to me and because of that I can solve them easily without any complications. Music is something that connected with my soul. I love all kinds of music. I'm universal actually. Slow rock, heavy metal, ballad, pop, classic, and many more. That is why whenever I go, I will definitely bring my mp3 and plug it to my ears. It is some sort like a movie or drama where they insert some music that suitable for every scene. So, there I can continue my daily activities with my music. Plus, it is like when I hear my music, I'm in the zone where no one can stop me from doing what I want. Completely in the zone, if you know what mean. To make it short, MUSIC IS MY LIFE! This is something that I cannot lie. This is real me. So, guys this is me. heee....................


INTRODUCING...MY MP3!!!


Blaja pon aku dgr lagu...huhuhu...


Yeah, Music is my life.

Chiowwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment