Monday, April 7, 2014

It's not fair.





My life basically is going down the hill right now. My pathway to future is full of bigger rocks and walls that I cant get through. I'm not ashamed to tell that I'm the cause of it. Yeah, pity me. Booohhoooo!! Who fucking cares. Why me? Can u just let me go through this shit hole without any of this fucking remedials and all. I fucking hate this. Why me? Why always me? It is because of my past that I lack of something that I didn't deserves all the success that I had? Hah???!! Is it? If that's the case, I FUCKING DESERVES IT but come on!! Its fucking 3 years in a row now. Could you at least give me one fucking chance to pass. One chance is all I need. I need this. I know you know how badly I want this. Deep down inside I know I can be a good doctor. Well a fucking great one if I tell you. All my surroundings are not helping. My so called close friend here, didn't even to try to comfort me with all the positive words. Fuck me right. Who cares about me? Sucks for you though. Life is not fair I tell you. My so called peers here didn't put enough effort and yet can pass this fucking test. Me? Haha. Sucks for you though, you are always a failure. No doubt about it. You and your miserable life can suck it. I'm an excellent student you know but this condition that I chose for myself is not helping me. My surroundings is not helping. I have to take care of myself and I suck at it. My parents count on me but here I am not fulfilling their expectation. Fuck right? What kind of son are you? They sacrifice a lot and you still did the same thing over and over again. Life is not fair. Get used to it. Hahahahahaha. Sucks for you Azuan. You will never get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment