Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 recap.

Its been a long time huh. Im no longer active in updating this blog. Im too busy with my pack schedule. A lot of projects and assignment that I have to focus on. Sorry about that. So, for now I want to show you guys last year's memories. Hee......enjoy!

JANUARY , FEBRUARY AND MARCH

PLKN (PUSAT LATIHAN KANAK-KANAK NAKAL) heeee..


MARCH
SPM Results da kluar. Excited? NOOOO....tak dpt straight A's, 7 je....
Oh I almost forgot, this month my friends and I went holiday!!!! Pulau Langkawi yaw!! Celebrate results kot... Haah...Abon, Acap, Najib and me. Wuhooo.......Syok2!!!!





APRIL

After PLKN, heaven!!!!!! This month I lepak-lepak saje. Hahah... No worries. However, this month is very exciting for me because I have a lot of time together with my friends! Especially my gang!




MAY

This month! A new life begin at Kuala Nerang! I went further my studies in Kolej MARA Kuala Nerang. Continue studies in Foundation in Science and Technologies (Science).




JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST

Study as usual. It is hard because I want to further my degree in medicine. So, I have to be strong and study hard. This months are full of ups and downs. A lot of activities and I just have to endure it like a strong man.



MARA Got Ideas (MGI)


Sajak performance


fasting month.


IPMA


choral speaking


SEPTEMBER

Hari Raya!!!! Huhu..



but the most memorable moment is the 3rd Hari Raya. Aliff Syafiq bin Azad Shahren was born. He such a handsome cute little fella. haha..




so cute. 

OCTOBER

Haha, so excited about this one. Perth baby!!! This month my family and I went holiday in Australia!
Australian outback! Down under! West Australia! 






NOVEMBER, DECEMBER


Reunion PLKN


MAS VS INA (PIALA SUZUKI) 
MAS menang la....


bbq umah aiman..



RANTAI (BESTTTT...)



ronda-ronda Penang...


Kenduri kahwin Cikgu Solehin...






Thats pretty much what happen throughout the year 2010. Mcm x percaye je da masuk 2011. Im 19 years old right now. So fast. So thats it. Bye bye 2010 and hello 2011..... A new beginning!



3 comments:

  1. what a life.. haha.. da setahun pn.. btw, where did i appear then? heee.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye eh.. hmm.. awal jugak kau tgk aku rpenye.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete