Saturday, September 23, 2017

I'm a sensitive guy. I hate being left out. Sometimes I feel like my personality doesn't stands out like it used to. I used to be popular and well liked but now I feel like I've been left out. It all started when I entered MRSM and my personality changes the way I wanted to. I wanted to be someone that I'm not and it got me. My journey through out MRSM life is not what I expected. I turned out to be the guy that people will remember and it is because of the achievements and other things that I do for the school but deep down inside I feel empty. I feel like I wasted my freaking MRSM life just to impress people and not single thing I do for myself. Yeah, I got a lot of experience from that but I feel like it doesn't help me at all. Now I feel like everything against me. My university life is fucking waste of time. I still in the middle of my thesis and I got stuck. I didn't know what to do. FUCK MY LIFE. That's a whole another story but we will get into that.




No comments:

Post a Comment