Friday, February 8, 2013

Aftermath Volume II






Sorry, its been so long since I've posted something. Oh wait, why do I have to apologize? Is not like there are some people that actually read my blog anyway. Especially since I'm the namesake of this crapblog, but life has become far less stressful for me (Alhamdulillah) so i'll be posting more again I hope, and of course the 'don't give up' messages from some of my close peers after the last crappy results that I have to take. (Thanks guys) Unfortunately, life must go on. We cant look back at the past, there's a whole lot of reason behind it. Never mind, life sucks and we know that for sure. 

New semester, new group-mate, and hopefully new beginnings that can make up from the last time. InsyaAllah and of course I have to suffer from what I've done in the past. I have to cover my stupid face with a smile every time I came across with my peers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! But what to do. Hold it together Azuan, you can make it and I know I will be a bad ass doctor someday. You just wait and see. 

Now I know, there's only me and Allah that can get me through this. With the help of my parents, siblings and some friends (that actually care about me). I need you guys to help me achieve my dreams. I cant do it alone and I know now. You cant be a snob and believes that some people are inherently beneath you for any of one of variety of reasons like intellect, wealth, education, class, beauty (beauty? more like handsome hehe..), nationality or many more. It will not bring you to the level that you want it to. Hell no. You will ended up dead because someone will shoot you in the face. (Okay Azuan, you just going too far.). What I'm saying is, I need to be humble in order to seek everyone's help. 

Alhamdulillah, I have all the help that I need.

So, this is my first post in year 2013. Hopefully I'll be posting more again. 

Bitaufiq wannajah fil imtihan
InsyaAllah, robbuna yusahhil..


2 comments: