Sunday, September 23, 2012

Choice (Monologue)





"If I have a choice in this thing, which clearly...I dont..."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Im not saying that its going to be easy for me..
it is not right to carrying on like this.."
.
.
.
.
.


"I mean I can, 
of course I can!!
but it has a price...
sometimes we just have to risk it.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No."
"It is not right for me to do that....."

"Hear the voice within..."

"It might not turn out well..
sometimes it doesnt turn out well at all...sigh..
but I have to try..."

"I have to keep trying..
keep trying until this thing gone forever from my life..."

"Come on Azuan!!"
"Have faith."
"I know I can do it"


"Otherwise, it just become nothing.."
.
.
.
.
.





What I'm now, remain discreet..... I succumbs to the all important feelings that
my religion and my family comes first and my 'true' feelings last.......





No comments:

Post a Comment